Our elegant shepherd’s hook path light, Bentley, features a directional hood and provides a circular spread of diffuse and glare-free illumination.
With low impact, shielded light, Bentley offers direct ground and path illumination adding safety, security and visibility for walking.
Strategically placed, Bentley evenly and clearly lights pathways, walkways and water elements, such as ponds and waterfalls. The tempered glass lens protects the lamp and socket from water, moisture and debris.
Bentley’s unique design is ideal for mounting behind plant beds to illuminate tall greenery or plant materials and cast shadows and filtered light patterns onto paths and other hardscape designs.
- Voltage: 12V
- Construction: Solid Cast Brass
- Weight: 2.35 lbs
- Finish: Weathered Red Brass
- Shroud: Quick Lock with Set Screw Wire: 36” 18/2 UL Rated Lead Wire
- Socket: Beryllium Copper, G4 Bipin Socket, pre-greased
- Wattage: Maximum 20 Watts
- Lens: Tempered glass
- Mounting: Brass Stake Included
- Lamp Not Included