Misty, our miniature path and area light, can be used to edge driveways, stairs, and even small garden paths that lead to decks, pools and patios.
To accent small plant beds or slender pathways, Misty’s narrow shielding and compact beamspread offers landscape designers the perfect option for more focused illumination.
Installed on the side of your paths, Misty will cast dim light in small symmetrical patterns, highlighting hardscaping material and foliage while providing ample light for navigation and covering the boundaries in a degree of darkness.
To protect the lamp and socket from water, moisture and debris, Misty’s sleek, compact brass construction includes a shock-proof frosted polycarbonate lens.
Misty is an essential area light for any landscape design project.
- Voltage: 12V
- Construction: Solid Cast Brass
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Finish: Weathered Red Brass
- Shroud: Quick Lock with Set Screw Wire: 36” 18/2 UL Rated Lead Wire
- Socket: Beryllium Copper, G4 Bipin Socket, pre-greased
- Wattage: Maximum 20 Watts
- Lens: Polycarbonate lens
- Mounting: Brass Stake Included
- Lamp Not Included