To light large or focused activity areas on patios, lawns, arbors, pools, and paths, Woody can be mounted high on trellises, eaves, gazebos, and mature trees.
By placing our weathered brass downlight high in a mature tree or a nearby wall and aiming it through branches or other foliage, you can recreate the appearance of moonlight filtering through tree branches onto the ground or structures below.
Woody’s moonlighting casts a soft light and creates interesting shadows as the light filters between the branches and leaves of trees.
- Voltage: 12V
- Construction: Solid Cast Brass
- Weight: 2.35 lbs
- Finish: Weathered Red Brass
- Shroud: Quick Lock with Set Screw Wire: 36” 18/2 UL Rated Lead Wire
- Socket: Beryllium Copper, MR16 Socket, pre-greased
- Wattage: Maximum 20 Watts
- Lens: Clear Convex Tempered Glass
- Mounting: Brass Mount Included
- Lamp Not Included