The Shadow, our anodized aluminum directional light, offers a sleek design that adds beauty to any landscape lighting project.
Suited for both commercial and residential projects, this sturdy fixture is constructed of aircraft grade aluminum (A360.0) offering superior strength and reliability.
To ensure the highest durability possible, The Shadow is sealed with a hard anodized process and an electrophoresis coating is embedded into the metal to produce a smooth anti-corrosion, scratch-resistant finish.
The combination of the inner and outer coatings creates a durable, long-lasting finish that protects the aluminum against the harshest environments.
The Shadow is the only professional grade fixture with this exclusive dual-coating, not a painted finish that will peel or fade.
- Voltage: 12V
- Construction: Anodized Aluminum
- Finish: Black Anti-Corrosion Coating
- Shroud: Quick Lock with Set Screw
- Wire: 36” 18/2 UL Rated Lead Wire
- Socket: Beryllium Copper, MR16 Socket, pre-greased
- Wattage: Maximum 20 Watts
- Lens: Clear Convex Tempered Glass
- Mounting: Plastic Stake Included
- Weight: 1.75 lbs
- Lamp Not Included
Positioned close to tree trunks, The Shadow can emphasize texture and form. Positioned at a distance, this aluminum fixture is perfect for adding a dramatic effect to dense foliage.