Use Adonis in lighting designs which require a versatile, ground-mounted path oraccent light where a wide beamspread is required. With two options for increasing the light intensity and spread, Adonis is the perfect combination of style, and function to accommodate any path lighting application.
- As your plant material grows, Adonis’ telescoping stem allows you to adjust the height by 14 inches without using any tools.
- Quickly increase or decrease the height of the lamp basket by threading the brassbushing up or down to control the light output and beamspread pattern.
Adonis’ glass lens protects the lamp from moisture and debris, while providing 270 degrees of illumination. The reflective undercoating of the top hat extends the thelight output to 360 degrees.
This fixture is ideal for traverse lighting and illuminating spreading plant material in planter beds, wide pathways, or around hardscape borders.
- Construction: Heavy-Gauge Copper
- Dimensions: 8” x 19 to 33”
- Lamp: LED 19mm G4 Bipin*
- Wattage: Maximum 20 Watts
- Lens: 1/8“ Tempered Glass
- Socket: Ceramic MR16 Socket
- Wire: 6’ UL Listed Lead Wire
- Weight: 3.00 lbs
- Includes: 9” Brass Stake
- Voltage: 12V
- *Lamp not included